Whatcha Eatin?

Nothing right now- but lunch was slow-cooker brown rice and broccoli (leftover, from fridge) with canned red kidney beans, 2 handfuls of raw unsalted hulled sunflower kernels, an apple (variety: golden something-or-other), and french bread from the supermarket. And some fresh raw broccoli. Water to drink.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
it is a holiday here today and I am having trouble deciding if I wish to have something kinda fruity and have my noodley soup for dinner or if I will have it for brunch as per my usual Monday...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

yesterday I just had a tortilla wrap (protein) with peanut butter, jam and a banana

today I had to be out by 9:45 so I had a squeezable baby food lol, a banana and a teaspoon of peanut and then was taken out for lunch and had an Avacado tempeh BLT and some cauliflower wings which didn't look or taste anything like wings - brought half the sandwich home for my honey

I can't believe how expensive it is to eat out and the food was not a patch on what we can cook for ourselves - it was nice to be out and about tho'.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
I've had lots of snacks since breakfast. Nuts, crisps, grapes, a smoothie and I'm about to have some celery and carrot sticks dipped in vegan mayo and mustard.