Brent

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi, I'm an artist and new vegan activist. I'm selling these shirts that I created using my personal artwork to spread the vegan message, and to raise money to support my activism. I'm planning on traveling around and having conversations with people on college campuses, as well as other places, providing information in a positive way. Hopefully I'll get to the point where I'm giving speeches. Thanks for you support!

Here's the link:

www.zazzle.com/eat_plant_spread_love_usa_made_high_quality_t_shirt-235873502508579083

Peace,

Brent

Reactions: Carr
Hey Brent,
I am so glad when I come across people like you. I too am spreading the word through casual vegan apparel. I was campaigning vocally for a while but I seem to upset more people than converting. I don't want to be a pushy vegan but some of the **** I hear from people is aggravating. I feel the vegan-themed clothing is a little more effective. I think your designs are sweet, especially because they are your own work. Anyways keep up the good and I will keep an eye out for you. Would love to see you start a youtube channel.
Here is a link to my store if you wanna check it out.
Earthlyy