Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's breakfast is already in the fridge: overnight oats with pumpkin, cinnamon, pecans, coconut sugar, and soy milk. All I have to do is make the coffee!

Reactions: hopeful
Wholewheat toast with lowered sodium vegemite, plus green peas with a bit of salt and ketchup. Chickpea nuts.

Wholewheat toast with lowered sodium vegemite, broccoli, onion flakes, garlic powder and tomato sauce. Following that I had tater tots with more broccoli, ketchup, mustard and salt.

Tater tots in Cos lettuce wraps with a bit of salt and a ketchup/mustard dip.

I had something different for me from normal. Something I used to eat in the past and I bought it with the idea that I was "treating myself" - Cornflakes.

Why I ever thought this was special is beyond me. I had it with some homemade oat milk, a few pepitas and some raw sugar.

I woke up craving a salad. I just made a huge pile of lettuce and mixed up lime juice with salt, Tapatio and some of my roommate's bottle of vegan ranch as the dressing. I also had a banana, some soy milk, and coffee.

Whole wheat toast with lowered sodium Vegemite and Cos lettuce

cereal – rolled oats (as flour), mixed with whole barley (soaked overnight), water, raw sugar, cinnamon and blended well. Some apple would have been good with this.

Also whole wheat toast with lowered sodium Vegemite

Mushrooms and onions sauteed in olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, sage and German thyme, on toasted sourdough bread lightly spread with Vegenaise.

We get fancy on Sundays. ;)

Oatmeal with blueberries.

Boiled over. I thought I had microwave oatmeal figured out. I think i know why now. Will try again soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Forest Nymph
A tofu sandwich on toasted sourdough with greens, onions, Chipotle Tabasco and Vegenaise.

I know it sounds a bit spicy for brekkie, but everyone around me has the crud and I'm feeling a tiny little bit nasally myself.

In that vein I also had half an orange. And the required coffee.

This morning - coffee and peaches from my tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.