Breastfeeding - animal protein or not?

P

Plant Muncher

Technically breast milk is animal protein. It just happens to be human animal protein. So, if you are pro-beast milk, but abstain from all other animal proteins, where is the line? Has this been discussed yet? I'd be curious to hear your arguments either pro or con.

I, personally, would breast-feed if I could, if I had my own baby. However, when and if I ever want a child/children, I may adopt...
I will say, however, that breast-feeding is okay for vegans, in my opinion. A mother willingly feeding her child/children on her own breast milk is different from a human abusing a calf and cow and taking the cow's milk to be sold for human consumption. Whereas the cattle and calves are abused and separated for the milk to be taken without the mother cow's consent, a human mother with a newborn baby/babies who wishes to breast-feed, and is able to do so, will usually willingly give her nourishing and healthy milk to her child/children, and there is no direct abuse of cattle involved...
Best of luck.

Human milk is for human babies so yes vegans can give their children and donate to other children who need the milk. Breast milk is the best for babies and toddlers.