Advertisement

Cheap vegan vitamins

Discussion in 'General' started by Sho, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Sho

Sho Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    so I was at Walmart the other day and just needed a cheap multi vitamin. Well this old dude was in the way with his cart turned sideways reading every single label. So after about 5 min my mom just reached over and grabbed a cheap one. It was 5$. Then I get it home scan it with my is it vegan scanner and it says it has gelatin in it. It didn’t even cross my mind that gelatin would be in a freaking multi vitamin. So I’m gonna try again today hopefully I don’t have to elbow any old people. Like I spent almost 20$ on my jarrow b12 so is that just how it is? Also no amazon I’m talking just basic Walmart

2. Emma JC
    Joyful

Emma JC Active Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I don't think those words should be together in a sentence.

cheap multi vitamin

IMOO, if you are going to take a multi vitamin then buy a more expensive, medical grade, vitamin/mineral (in a capsule, not a hard pill) and take them less often than you would the cheap one to balance out the cost. The likelihood of a cheap multi vitamin increasing your health is negligible.

I personally have always used Genestra (Seroyal) and so we do still take a multi/min but only about once every week or 10 days as we are getting most of our necessary vitamins and minerals from our food now.

Emma JC

3. rogerjolly
    Breezy

rogerjolly Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I am not ageist but ……………..
    Tch, tch. ;)

Roger.

4. Lou
    Spooky

Lou Active Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -2
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I started taking DEVA Tiny Tablets years ago after it was recommended to me by a friend.
    It is vegan. A lot of vitamins are soft capsules - which are frequently made of gelatin. The tiny tablets are hard and compressed - which is something to be avoided in big vitamins. but these are Tiny.
    I also like that they are sort of the minimalist approach. If you just want a little just to make sure you get at least just enough every day - these are great.
    http://www.devanutrition.com/vegan-tiny-tablets-multivitamin-mineral.html

They are also cheap. 90 tablets for $6.

You can use this "store locator" to find them nearby
    http://www.devanutrition.com/store-locator.html

I buy them online from AllStarHealth.