Advertisement

Cosmetic suggestions, please

Discussion in 'Products' started by sauropoda, Jun 28, 2018.

1. sauropoda

sauropoda New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hi,
    I came here looking for suggestions for a good moisturizer and eye cream. I'm going to get them tomorrow night and I'm completely lost and not sure what to get.
    Where I live there aren't many options, I have access to the Dr.Organic brand and The Body Shop.

My skin is very sensitive and I have dark circles under my eyes. I read retinol can help thicken the skin under your eyes and make them look better, but I don't know where to get them.
    I also have some blackheads on my nose and it'd be nice if I could get something that might make it better.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Forest Nymph
    Scurvy

Forest Nymph Active Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1 / -11
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Lush is always a good choice. Coconut oil is fantastic for facial skin. Avocado can be used on the face. Other vegan friendly companies can be found through PETA.

3. Jinendra Singh
    Balanced

Jinendra Singh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    Rose Firming Eye Cream and
    Chamomile Organic Moisturising Cream
    by NAVEEN
    100% natural formula with 32% certified organic ingredients (Soil Association COSMOS Organic)
    100% vegan and Halal certifiedFormulated for treating sensitive skin condition such as rosacea or
    couperose this gentle formula effectively resolves dryness and redness by treating skin with Certified Organic Chamomile Flower Water. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of this plant make this product a non-irritating remedy for different skin conditions such as Eczema, Rosacea, and Psoriasis. you should try this product they having a large range of products on www.addresschic.com 5_naveen_rose_firming_eye_cream_organic_eye_cream_-_certified_organic_skincare.jpg