Desperate need of help for my thesis work connected with veganism

mitisz

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey there!

Have not found a better place for this post, hope it's alright here! I am following a vegan diet after a serious health issue (yeah... cancer) last year had force me to rethink my life and health, and veganism has been a spiritual and physiological support for me since then.
Currently I am writing my thesis, please could you help me with the completion of this 3-5 minutes long survey that supports my primary research? You would provide valuable help!

The survey relates to the economic and business perspectives of veganism, but it is not only meant for vegans!

A huge thanks for every respondent, and my never-ending gratitude for everybody who can share it with others as well!
Link: https://forms.gle/rKMekDGBS9YNSpn16

Thank you sincerely!

I took the survey- but there was one question I wasn’t quite sure how to answer. It asked how many vegan products I purchased in the past 30 days. I wasn’t sure if that meant products that were labeled as vegan, or just products that happen to be vegan. My answer would have been very different depending on what was being asked. I’m not sure if I bought any products labeled vegan in the past month, but I’ve probably purchased upwards of 50 products that are vegan. (Produce, spices, plant milk, nuts, even things like ketchup and mustard which I just bought today...)

Reactions: Lou
I took the survey- but there was one question I wasn’t quite sure how to answer. It asked how many vegan products I purchased in the past 30 days. I wasn’t sure if that meant products that were labeled as vegan, or just products that happen to be vegan. My answer would have been very different depending on what was being asked. I’m not sure if I bought any products labeled vegan in the past month, but I’ve probably purchased upwards of 50 products that are vegan. (Produce, spices, plant milk, nuts, even things like ketchup and mustard which I just bought today...)

Thank you very much!

That is a very valid question! My original intention was to ask about products that are labelled as "vegan", but my supervisor advised me not to complicate the question, so it is really up to the respondent how the question is interpreted!

Thank you for your contribution again!

Reactions: Lou
i also found the word products hard to interpret.
I thought it best not to include produce in the category

Darn those pesky Thesis Advisors!!

Although I do see an issue with "labeled as vegan", too. A can of black beans won't be labeled vegan. A can of Black bean soup might be.

I think in my own head I translated "vegan products" to "things that specifically contributed to my vegan lifestyle".