Does anyone know of vegan/organic skincare lines?

Trende

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi Everyone!

Has any tried some really nice organic/vegan skincare lines? I have been trying to find skincare and bath products that do not have any chemicals or processed ingredients in them.

Thank you!
Hannah

Hello Hannah! I would love to help you out with what you are looking for :) I have been a consultant for an amazing vegan certified health and wellness company for over a year now and use the products for myself as well. My mother and few other women in my family use our skin care line and have absolutely fallen in love! Here is my personal email josephdepalma11@gmail.com please email me as soon as you can so i can share with you these amazing products!

The simpler the better in my opinion. I use aloe and argan oil for my skin and hair, witch hazel for a toner, Dr. Bronners for a face wash/everything else wash, shea butter for all over moisturizing. This is an example of how easy an organic, vegan regimen can be and I didn't even mention how much cheaper it is and how long the products last.

I have used Arbonne Products for four years..really happy with them! Skincare , Cosmetics, Nutritional Products----Vegan & Gluten Free!

I really like Allaffia. Everything is minimally processed, suistainably harvested, and many items have a low price point.

Try COEDEN NOETH which is Welsh for Naked Tree.

www.coedennoeth.co.uk

They are a small start-up company with a range of excellent products that is steadily increasing. Animal free. Plastic free. Environmentally friendly.

Declaration of interest: My lovely daughter, Ruth, is highly involved with them.

Hi Everyone!

Has any tried some really nice organic/vegan skincare lines? I have been trying to find skincare and bath products that do not have any chemicals or processed ingredients in them.

Thank you!
Hannah
Hi Hannah, if you are still looking I highly recommend Arbonne. I started using them before I knew they were vegan. Consultant name - Claire Elrick.

Hey x
Try hellobodyuk they have vegan natural and cruelty-free skincare and you can use code MATTE11 for 40% off 💕

Hi Everyone!

Thank you!
Hannah
Hi there,
A good friend has amazing natural organic cruelty-free skincare products available now. Natural Skincare | 100% Natural Skincare Using Essential Oils Products | Moss of The Isles and Gifts for her | Moss of the Isles
All are sourced from Ireland and the British Isles.
Thanks a Merry Christmas

Sugar scrub with amla powder--sugar, light oil, amla
Apricot oil ( lots of light oils, I just got this one)

I'm not familiar with manyn products, but I know Aveda, Pacifica (great smelling!) and Beauty Without Cruelty. I used to try their testers

The simpler the better in my opinion. I use aloe and argan oil for my skin and hair, witch hazel for a toner, Dr. Bronners for a face wash/everything else wash, shea butter for all over moisturizing. This is an example of how easy an organic, vegan regimen can be and I didn't even mention how much cheaper it is and how long the products last.
I also want to confirm that I'm extremely satisfied with the witch hazel. I've been using it for a long time. It really fits my skin, since I have oily and problematic skin. Aside for a cleanser, I'm also using it as a toner.

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
Youth to the People and Biossance are my go to vegan skincare brands. Youth to the people is owned by L'oreal though which is a shame, but Biossance is still independent. They seem to be a part of Amyris which operates many other sustainable and clean brands like Olika.