Dry and itchy skin...

john21

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
hello everyone i recently joined this forum. i have been facing some skin problem from long time. i tried different skin oil and creams but all were futile. i have rashes on the face, inside the elbow, and on the hands and feet. anyone have any suggestion how to overcome with such kind of skin disorder. thank you in advance

Hi! I'm saddened to hear your problem it can get really irritating. What creams and oils have you used? I do not want to duplicate in my recommendations. I have already mentioned in somewhere but what completely doesn't work for me is pure coconut oil (without any additional essential oil mixed with it) and cethapil - dried out my skin. The brand that is currently my go-to vegan beauty brand has an excellent Jojoba Oil, which can be applied not only on the face but also on the body and hair. It helps with acne control, and reduced redness. I didn't have any allergic reaction to it which is another plus! I found it here: https://virginic.com/collections/oils/products/golden-jojoba-oil.

Reactions: john21
Hi John, I sometimes have extremely dry skin especially during the winter I've found that light therapy works so much better than any cream I've ever used before. Go speak with a doctor regarding light therapy? Though I suppose it depends on your skin condition but speak with your GP anyway.

Reactions: john21