Entropy, holy texts and flocks of birds

• Thread starter Deleted member 2263
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2263

random.org + al-quran.info

and send against them flocks of birds
pelting them with stones of shale,

Thinking about psychiatry (something I perceive as not enemy, as I have laid of that concept).

1. I hope those birds just give service; since its enjoyable to be living aligned and as such simply giving service supports me vvhile the psychiatry, so unaligned (obviously have their points of alignment probably also superior to me, though I have not taken authority over these) can be like pushed avvay.

2. Vvell vve dont pelt as vegans. Though reverse skinning; like reconstructing an animal from its skin (I got angry at skinning in Vvorld of Vvarcraft in retrospect and decided that the gaming aspect might as vvell be reverse instead. I cannot quite remember, something like that).

Reminds me of vvhen I vvas put in various situations that predictably vvould lead to ending up in psychiatry 2011: Suddenly seeing all these birds on a TV over Boston. Definitely convinced me that I must have entered/be in hell, though turns out I vvas partially right; its like different perceptual structures and I am unlikely to see the mother, father, brother and sister to me ever again as these vvere due to various factors. Hereunder the social dynamics being labeled by psychiatry, at least in Denmark, causes. I savv a glimt shortly vvhile in the USA 2015-2016.
Many black birds, flooding like tornado over boston.

Turns out its not atypical for Americans end up in psychiatry in Denmark, probably has to do vvith the free spirit of a kind; guess I bonded..

-- --
As a vegan one can comprehend holy texts in nevv vvays not possible vvithout. So can one through "Holy haxxing" as I so noobishly refer to it; using entropy to select content from religious texts - real holiness and something higher, not just human hand vvritten things indicated divine at least by other factors to the distributors/makers to the norm.
-- gotta add that vvriting a computer program is hacking, not just the blackhat hacking many people think of as hacking. Probably should just refer to it as living vvith religions on a different level, grateful for the vvork these provide. I have no need to choose betvveen these. Conflictualism - it vvill alvvays exist, also the reason vveapons aint vvrong; gotta learn to exist vvith such.

Thinking about psychiatry

What in tarnation are you talking about? I'm sorry to say, I keep trying to make sense of your posts and threads, and struggle to find anything remotely coherent about them. What does any of this have to do with vegan philosophy?

Reactions: Lou
You can probably fix the W key on your keyboard. Try spraying around it with compressed air. Or holding the keyboard upside down and jiggling it. If that doesn't work, there are used and new keyboards for less than $20.

You can probably fix the W key on your keyboard. Try spraying around it with compressed air. Or holding the keyboard upside down and jiggling it. If that doesn't work, there are used and new keyboards for less than $20.

Are you avvare the cost in animal life to a keyboard button?
Plastic, coloring and the process of placing it there?
Vve dont need the "vv" - its just tvvo v's put together. There is already a "v" button.

What in tarnation are you talking about? I'm sorry to say, I keep trying to make sense of your posts and threads, and struggle to find anything remotely coherent about them. What does any of this have to do with vegan philosophy?

This may provoke you, but look at hovv much it benefits you (socially also, big picture)
I may suggest grovving your veganism on points causing the suppression of neurality rendering you unable to comprehend.

I remember in school, reading this nevvspaper article one day, completely unable to comprehend vvhat vvas vvritten. I really had to focus, it vvas a very strange experience. I guess you may be experiencing the same, only (thanks for not) very excusable due to the vvords and (like vvhat I have generally vvritten etc.) involving "psychiatry"/"pills"/"insanity"/etc.

I remember in school, reading this nevvspaper article one day, completely unable to comprehend vvhat vvas vvritten. I really had to focus, it vvas a very strange experience. I guess you may be experiencing the same

Somehow, I doubt that's the problem. I have to agree with Pops on this. Most of your threads don't make much sense to me either, and they end on in the wrong sub-forums half the time. Frankly, I struggle even knowing where to move them, as the content is somewhat indecipherable.

"psychiatry"/"pills"/"insanity"

I mean, what do you expect with content like this? As you can see between Lou and Pops there's no discussion since creating the thread. That should give you a big clue that the subject matter is either not interesting to people and/or doesn't make any sense.

I'm not trying to be mean here. I am trying to give you some insight into why your threads don't invoke discussion.

Reactions: Lou