Advertisement

Favourite vegan cosmetics?

Discussion in 'Products' started by Melissa_Teague, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Melissa_Teague

Melissa_Teague New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hi everyone!

I'm new here and also relatively new to being vegan (5 months now!). I'm starting to run out of all of my staple make up products that I've been repurchasing for years, and now I'm going to ensure they're cruelty free and vegan.

Would love it if you could recommend your holy grail make up products! Foundations, blushers, bronzers, mascaras... literally anything

2. Aster

Aster Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'm not a big makeup person, but e.l.f and Milk are both vegan and cruelty-free and are pretty favorite brands.

3. Genuine Mathias
    Balanced

Genuine Mathias Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I think women are most beautiful without makeup. I don’t like how society has put so much pressure on women to enhance or modify their appearance.
    That’s just me though. You don’t need makeup, in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jinendra Singh
    Balanced

Jinendra Singh Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    I don't know much but I can recommend few
    • Naveen
    • Plaine Products
    • Terra & co.
    • Winter Organic
    • Oh Tiff
    • Addresschic

5. Tiana Rodriguez

Tiana Rodriguez Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I love makeup as well and am relatively new to the vegan lifestyle as well. I still use some of my old makeup until it runs out but my favorite vegan drugstore makeup brand is NYX. The quality of their products never disappoint me. I have heard that Jordana and Milani are also great brands, but I have not tried enough of their products to determine if they are awesome or not. If you like high-end makeup, my favorite brands are Kat Von D and Anastasia Beverly Hills :)

6. clair.ita
    Angelic

clair.ita Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    I really enjoy organic/natural/cruelty-free (obviously) cosmetics. e.g. Virginic (night face serum especially) So nice! So that's my skincare. But for my makeup I gravitate towards Kat von D, Anastasia Beverly Hills but also very affordable ones like elf.

7. Susanne A.
    Procrastinating

Susanne A. Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    I've decided to stop using the traditional maekup like mascara, eyeshadow, bronzer etc I though it is a good idea to focus more on skincare. I was following some French and Korean traditional beauty routines which I found in a book about skincare but it just got too complicated. I switched to essential oils and the best I've found yet are from Virginic -> https://virginic.com/collections/essential-oils