Hello beautiful people!

Laura_b

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hey guys! So I am a newbie vegan, after having been vegetarian for about 1 month or 2. I'm 21, french, and currently in my last year at university.
I thought I'd join this forum to be able to communicate and share stories/recipes/tricks/anything with fellow vegans (as I don't currently have anyone in my inner social circle who is one!)

I becaame vegan for 3 main reasons: ethical, environmental and health. I watched many documentaries (the 'usual', such as Cowspiracy, What The Health, Earthlings, etc.). What made me sure of this switch however is that I recently did a conservation programme abroad in South America, where a lot of people were vegetarians/vegans, they all looked so healthy, glowing, and proud of their cause, it really inspire me and as soon as I was back home I decided to give it a try! I haven't (knowingly) consumer any animal products since, and am more and more proud every day of that choice

I'm looking forward to participating on here!

Last edited:
Hope you have a good time here. It has been pretty quiet lately buut let me know if you have any questions!