Hello from a veggie burger bicycle vendor in thailand.

ThaiVegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
hello all you vegans,

seems like a nice forum with nice people here. so let's introduce myself.
Three decades ago i saw the most heartbreaking undercovervideos on my firts 'pyuter and became vegan. I continue to be amazed that the whole world hasnt turned vegan yet, i mean, how can anyone see that sickening cruelty, and keep on eating meat. O well, i am too naive for this world perhaps.

I always organize vegan projects. The last three years i am selling vegan burgers in Udon Thani, a medium city in Thailand. Its not a 'fun project' but my daily work. No work no money no food, that kinda thing. I sell together everyday together with my son (i am a single daddy).

All my customers are just ordinary non veg Thai people, including staff (plural) of the KFC who regularly come to munch on a veggie burger and occasionally the police. Golly gosh, ain't that cool, right? plz see pics from all these great ordinary Thai people buying Da Veggie Burger at my facebook page Veggie Burger Party

For now i am a bicycle vendor but i like to open a shop or something. I got the customers, but getting the money to open a shop is more challenging.

Last edited:
Reactions: gab
Well done mate, welcome.

*minutes later* I saw the pics on facebook, really great work combining making a living, raising your son, spreading the vegan wellbeing, cycling.

Last edited: