Hello from toronto!

Catman

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm a semi-professional soccer player from Toronto who just went vegan about 6-7 months ago.

It's made a tremendous difference in my life, and I'm happy that I stumbled across this forum full of like-minded people.

Reactions: Miss_K_Katz
I'm a semi-professional soccer player from Toronto who just went vegan about 6-7 months ago.

It's made a tremendous difference in my life, and I'm happy that I stumbled across this forum full of like-minded people.

Welcome! I'm interested in hearing what event/conversation/discovery made you to be part of the Vegan lifestyle? :)

Hi to veryone on the thread! :) All my love and best wishes to you guys!

Welcome! I'm interested in hearing what event/conversation/discovery made you to be part of the Vegan lifestyle? :)

Hi to veryone on the thread! :) All my love and best wishes to you guys!

I don't think there was anything specific, I've just always had that kind of bad feeling in the back of my mind.

Up until that point, I made the BS excuse of "Oh I need to eat meat if I'm going to be a high level athlete", so I did the typical ignoring of things I came across and mental gymnastics to continue feeling okay about eating meat.

I'm not sure what it was specifically, but at some point I felt compelled to do some actual in-depth research and switched the day after.

Hi! Congrats on your new lifestyle. I am about 3 weeks in and it's the most liberated and happy I have felt in a long time! Good luck on your journey.