Hi, i'm new!

Edd

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hi, I’m new to these forums

Have decided to become vegan for ethical reasons but also to help save the planet

I turned 36 yesterday, and have resolved to be vegan for the rest of my life

I know it’s not going to be easy, at least initially. But I hope my participation in these forums will help keep me on the straight and narrow

Congrats Edd :)

We are are all here to help. Please reach out to us.

Enjoy your time here and we hope get involved. We would love to hear your thoughts :)

Welcome to the forum ! Great choice and best of luck to you and well done for doing a good thing?

Have you already been vegetarian and mostly vegan for a while, and you are now going the last step? Or were you literally eating meat a few days ago?

Do you need help with anything? Nutrition advice, ideas for what to eat, any questions? Or good for now?

Best of luck!

Welcome Edd! Congratulations on your decision and best of luck.

We're always her for questions to help you in your journey. :)

Reactions: betiPT
welcome Edd

This a wonderful place to educate yourself and find support.

Emma JC

Reactions: betiPT
Welcome to the forum ! Great choice and best of luck to you and well done for doing a good thing?

Have you already been vegetarian and mostly vegan for a while, and you are now going the last step? Or were you literally eating meat a few days ago?

Do you need help with anything? Nutrition advice, ideas for what to eat, any questions? Or good for now?

Best of luck!

I was eating meat as little as four days ago!

I've been interested in becoming vegan for some time but never made the leap until now

Already, the idea of meat is becoming increasingly distasteful to me