Advertisement

Hovv behavior can grovv/harm veganism

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Deleted member 2263, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:44 AM.

1. Deleted member 2263

Deleted member 2263 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Impeachment

Not even if I could regain greencard vvould I try to exploit that. He vvas selected the president.

See doing like this grovvs veganism, drugfree ness, minimalism etc.

Its a factor in affecting him, like also a hindrance of visibility on the matter as it becomes a very present factor.

Trump had nothing to do vvith that I lost greencard ||, not specifically nor directly. In other vvays yes but not in the sense of him being president. -- grovvth inspired as I vvrote. Not the part on that Trump had nothing to do vvith that I lost greencard. He is not the cause of that.

"Despite that I do better in the US than pretty much likely anyvvhere else in the vvorld and suffer severely here".
    -- discreditive bit inspired also; being despicable in behavior, the perception that results. And does every time I fall for such, suddenly forgetting/blocked from adding a part like this.

Also a #hovv2furthercause in the example/vvhat I get to communicate as I give service in this manner. And the perception such generates/hovv I self-advocate/get to finally clear up some misperceptions and things like that. (again the second sentence in this block harmful and inspired shaping of vvhat I try to express instead of direct affect on expression; not better).

2. Forest Nymph
    Jaded

Forest Nymph Active Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 1 / -11
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Trump doesn't give a **** about your veganism, he may not directly harm you as a person of European origin but he's not helping you.

I really feel bad for you. You seem lost in the parking lot of life and Trumps administration surely isn't the one that will help you son.

3. Deleted member 2263

Deleted member 2263 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am really not expecting Trump to either.
    Not seeking so either.
    I am just utterly tired of scapegoating. I resent it so severely you vvould not believe it.

-------------------------------------------
    -------
    I have this thought; It vvould kind of be a feat to turn Trump into a vegan.
    ---------------------------------------------
    -----
    I try to vvrite; GMfatestring (GMO) or remove/add some things to unlock a trajectory - mutational - in terms of a better life.
    I find him as innocent as pretty much everyone else on a fundamental level, definitely an intriguing situation. Like opportunity.
    --------------------------------------------
    -------
    Though I see no reason to disrespect free vvill of he.
    Might as vvell take the proper route; offer it to him and unlock incitement. Like a businessdeal.
    --------------------------------------------
    ------
    Vvithout it being manipulative.
    There are other things than simply veganism to attain.
    The loss of trust vvould be more costly.