Status
Not open for further replies.

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I was just wondering how the weather has been for everyone. Here for me, its been quite nice. Today seems a bit cooler, and it looks like rain is on the way, but overall, its been really pleasant here. We're supposed to have a really hot summer, from what I've heard.

Maybe it's winter for you down under. Hmm, how cold does it get down there?

What's the weather like in your part of the world?

Everyone else must have lousy weather. lol

Today looks good here, and sunny with cloudy periods for the weekend. As long as it doesn't rain, I'll be happy. Sadly, we actually need the rain. It seems forest fires have started quite early this year in my province. Unfortunately, in the interior, where the most problems with forest fires arise, with the rain often comes lightening, which in turn causes more forest fires. You can't win!

Its been raining for the past few weeks almost non-stop here!
There are a few days that have a little bit of sunshine, but that's just temporary and lasts only a few hours, then it goes back to being rainy!

We could use that rain here. It's been sunny and nice here, lately, but rain is coming. I still have to mow my lawn once a week, but by August everything dries up.

upload_2018-6-3_6-53-0.png

I'm in Brampton Ontario, it's rainy for now which I love but is bad for my head (used to have a concussion)

I'm a bit of a weirdo, I love cold weather. The colder it is, the better I feel.

@brownmetalhead

I like cold weather too, but mainly for skiing and alpine hiking. I'm quite lucky where I live. I can sometimes wear a t-shirt at ground level in the city, then head to Whistler skiing. Heck, I've skied in t-shirt weather.

Today here looks reasonable. I wish it was a bit warmer though.

upload_2018-6-4_5-53-13.png

It's been really nice here where I live, for the most part, though we have had some rainy days as well. It was in the 70s today, I think. I personally love warm weather, though I don't completely love the humidity that sometimes accompanies the warmth. Summer is definitely my favorite time of year, though!

Reactions: Veganite
It's going to be baking hot here in the next couple days. Thursday's forecast is calling for 37ºC

It's going to be baking hot here in the next couple days. Thursday's forecast is calling for 37ºC

Yikes, that is warm! It rarely gets that high where I live, but the interior of the province has seen temps well into the 40's. It's not uncommon for places like Lytton and Lillooet, BC to average in the high 30's come summer.

Swelteringly hot, don't recall the last time we've had a summer as long or as hot as the one currently... :neutral:

IMG_0104.jpg

Cold in Australia at the moment. Making more soups and hot meals.

We had rain yesterday. Figures, every time a long weekend rolls around, so do the rain clouds, it would seem. Today looks better, but still cloudy. The only bonus is it isn't sweltering hot out.

I'm heading to the beach for a hike today. I'll spend the morning down there, then head home for a relaxing lunch, before heading down to see the fireworks tonight. Yeah, Canada Day!

upload_2018-7-1_6-32-32.png

@Nekodaiden
I love soups and stews in the winter months. I always dust off my crockpot in the fall ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.