I discovered a great t-shirts with very strong vegan message

Oliviaveg

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Have you heard about it? This is my latest discovery and I just ordered one :D The vegan brand is called Igualibra and they have really cool design. what do you think about it? I attached the one that I ordered.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-31_0-45-43.png
    upload_2019-1-31_0-45-43.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Forest Nymph
Yes, this one was the most extreme. However, I think that it carry really strong message. And you know, people don't want to know, how the meat production looks like. They don't have this connection of meat and animals suffering. And they don't want to watch documentary movies like Earthlings or Dominion. In my opinion, it is one of the way to raise the awareness and start discussion. Sometimes, I feel so hopeless, that I cannot help animals, which are killed without a mercy everyday. But of course, I do understand that not everybody would like to wear it ;)

Have you heard about it? This is my latest discovery and I just ordered one :D The vegan brand is called Igualibra and they have really cool design. what do you think about it? I attached the one that I ordered.

could you post a link to purchase it please

could you post a link to purchase it please
Yes of course. I would like to add it in the reply, but when I want to post it I get reply message that I am not allowed to send you a link ;/ So it is igualibra. com and remove the space between the name of the shop and com. In the attachment, just in case have send you the whole correct link.

Attachments

• linktoshop.txt
    26 bytes · Views: 4
Yes of course. I would like to add it in the reply, but when I want to post it I get reply message that I am not allowed to send you a link ;/ So it is igualibra. com and remove the space between the name of the shop and com. In the attachment, just in case have send you the whole correct link.
Many thanks =)