Would you be open to trying a new protein?

• Yes - send it my way

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe - depends on a few factors

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No - I am good

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

iamPurebred

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Four years ago my partner, who was sponsored by another supplement company, was tired of the bubble guts and the bloated feeling. Working with nutritionist we created Purebred Vegan friendly protein. We both dived right in and became vegan. That year, while using Purebred, my partner broke the powerlifting bench record for 78KG in the state of New Jersey. Since then we have been formulating our product to give the best protein and pre-workout to our close friends and family. We are now taking it to the public. We would love for you to try it and give us your feedback. Thank you!

I appreciate the honesty. One serving is 23gs of Protein and 117 calories. Here are the ingredients...

non-GMO Pumpkin Protein (High in Antioxidants, Magnesium, & Fiber)

non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate (Rich in Branched-Chain)

non-GMO Cranberry Protein (Provides all Essential Amino Acids)

Alfalfa Greens Protein Powder (High content of vitamins C and K, copper, & folate)

Natural Flavoring Extracts : non- GMO Rice Powder, Guar Gum, Stevia

I appreciate the honesty. One serving is 23gs of Protein and 117 calories. Here are the ingredients...

non-GMO Pumpkin Protein (High in Antioxidants, Magnesium, & Fiber)

non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate (Rich in Branched-Chain)

non-GMO Cranberry Protein (Provides all Essential Amino Acids)

Alfalfa Greens Protein Powder (High content of vitamins C and K, copper, & folate)

Natural Flavoring Extracts : non- GMO Rice Powder, Guar Gum, Stevia
As if all the processing wasn't enough, the final nail in the coffin was stevia.

I can understand if needs to gain weight for health reasons and they need the extra calories because for whatever reason they're not getting enough, but I'm not in that situation. that's just me personally but thanks for the ingredient list