Advertisement

It's spooktober time!

Discussion in 'Announcements/News' started by Damo, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Damo
    Mellow

Damo Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hi everyone!

We're going dark again for Halloween, anyone else love Halloween or just me? :skull::skull: I may have gone over the top with this years styling... Anyway! It's only going to be live for a week I'll revert to the original style once Halloween has past or you could just click this link and choose "default green". Didn't have a lot of time to throw this together so it's a little rough around the edges but I can't see anything majorly broken, unless you can then feel free to let me know and I'll fix. :relieved:

Happy Halloween everybody! :skull::eyes::scream:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. amberfunk

amberfunk Active Member

Ratings:
    +194 / 2 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    It looks awesome! It would be great if this was an option to keep around yearly :) Huge Halloween person here :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Damo
    Mellow

Damo Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Thanks Amber! Once I revert the style back you'll just need to click on the same link in the post above to change back to the Halloween.

The forum is due for a huge upgrade hopefully before the end of the year or beginning of the next so it's only going to be temporary I'm afraid.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Forest Nymph
    Wishful

Forest Nymph Active Member

Ratings:
    +399 / 1 / -11
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I'm a crazy Halloween person, I started decorating like two or three weeks ago a little at a time, started watching horror movies about two weeks ago, have been listening to goth music and horror soundtracks for at least a week, I'm carving a pumpkin this afternoon, by tonight I'll be summoning spirits lol j/k.

Thanks for the cool forum style.

• Funny Funny x 1