Just John is fine & dandy

jayjeeoh

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello, Yes, I'm a newcomer here. I have a 14-year-old blog that sets out my whole-foods plant-based dietary regimen from 2011, after viewing FOK. I've been in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia for 16 years, was born in England, and have lived in 3 provinces plus 2 years in New Zealand. My work was as a woodworker, now long retired but still active as a craftsman. I'm a very fit 76 years young, Elder adult, belying age, since in my view, biology trumps chronology. Interested people are interesting. The blog can be found at John Gabriel Ötvös

Welcome (again) John, non-automated this time around!

I had a quick look at your blog and read your piece about Ed Broadbent. Thank you for a peek into a time & place of political history I didn't know much about.

Reactions: jayjeeoh
Welcome (again) John, non-automated this time around!

I had a quick look at your blog and read your piece about Ed Broadbent. Thank you for a peek into a time & place of political history I didn't know much about.
Yes, everyone of us is struggling. Thanks for visiting my blog. This is the classic struggle against evil. Many believe that WW3 will be a shooting war. In my view WW3 began years ago as it is a war for our minds, an information battle. We are vegans here for different reasons, but many here realize that our human biology was never meant to eat animal food. No main stream publication or channel will touch this subject, since all has been monetized. Humans develop these so-called "lifestyle diseases", yet no one speaks to the cause and mechanism by which they develop, alas! I covered most of this 'topic' years ago in my chapter on: for the taste of flesh .

• Informative
Reactions: Lou and Emma JC
welcome to the forum - always good to have another Canadian onboard - your writing style is very interesting... I will spend some time reading

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com