Nutrition & Diet Ketogenic diet

Ketogenic diet essentially means burning your fats through starvation. When the body uses up its glucose as a source of energy, the stored fats and proteins are used instead which will make you go slimmer.
:eek:
A ketogenic diet food plan provides a daily plan of food from breakfast to dinner of foods to eat. For example, on the first day, breakfast meal would contain 2 sunny side up eggs, bacon and sausage (should have no sugar content). Then, at lunch, you can cook fried chicken with its skin intact, along with steamed broccoli and spinach blanched in water. When dinner comes, you can go with grilled steak with something dairy such as cheese, vegetable salad, and fried mushrooms. For midnight snacks, drink a glass of wine which has been proven to burn fats, and make a slice of cheese as your dessert.
http://ketogenicdietbodybuilding.com/ketogenic-diet-meal-plan/

Holy crap, that's a lot of protein and saturated fats. Nothing about that sample menu is healthy.

What ever happened to using common sense and just eating fruits, vegetables and nuts/beans/legumes/grains. :shrug:

:eek:

Holy crap, that's a lot of protein and saturated fats. Nothing about that sample menu is healthy.

What ever happened to using common sense and just eating fruits, vegetables and nuts/beans/legumes/grains. :shrug:
Many fats are actually good for you. Some people have claimed to have cured illnesses with a ketogenic diet so, assuming it's true, I don't think it lacks common sense.

Many fats are actually good for you. Some people have claimed to have cured illnesses with a ketogenic diet so, assuming it's true, I don't think it lacks common sense.

You're right, things like avocados and nuts have good fat. The ones they have listed cause heart attacks.

Reactions: thefadedone
Huh, I didn't know ketogenic diets were developed to treat epilepsy in children. Works apparently but also has a range of side effects including, you know, dying.

You're right, things like avocados and nuts have good fat. The ones they have listed cause heart attacks.
:yes: There's a huge difference between fat from nuts and avocados compared to fats from bacon, sausage, fried chicken, cheese and sugary foods.

I am so obsessed with food but every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel so disappointed on myself. I did want lose weight but can't help to eat and eat more food, I already use all kinds of method on diet like keto, vegetarian, vegan etc. but it won’t work because of my eagerness to eat foods. So, I began to research what can help me on losing my weight and to lose appetite and I saw this blimburnseeds.com/. A report from The American Journal of Medicine explains that regular marijuana use was associated with lower levels of fasting insulin and smaller waist circumference. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks