Advertisement
  1. We have a moderator position available, click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Lower belly fat/bloating?

Discussion in 'Health' started by sophieVmeehan, Jun 6, 2018.

1. sophieVmeehan

sophieVmeehan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan, Vegan Newbie
    Hi! Need help!
    Iv been vegan a year now and iv gained lower belly fat/bloating ever since not sure which one it actually is? Really struggling to get rid of this.. i hit the gym hard too? :confused: x

2. Veganite
    Lurking

Veganite Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -2
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I am not a trainer or even remotely qualified to answer this, but in my humble opinion, I think belly fat and bloating might be two separate issues. Belly fat really depends on the individual's BMI, age, gender, calorie intake, exercise program, etc.

Bloating could be as simple as not rinsing your beans properly. It's really hard to give any advice on bloating without knowing what you eat in detail. Also how much you eat (daily calories) and the quality of those calories, fat ratio, oil content, sugars, salts, processed foods, everything. There's also a chance you have a food intolerance, even. You could always try eliminating certain foods in your diet to see if one specific thing is causing the bloating.

If you're training and trying to get rid of that last bit of tummy fat, you will need to clamp down on your diet, no question. There's a few vegan YouTuber's that train/bodybuild. I'd have a look and see what they're doing.

3. Jinendra Singh
    Balanced

Jinendra Singh Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    Hello sophieVmeehan the problem you face is generally of your diet consumption as veganite already introduced you about belly fat and bloating. As i hit the gym daily so, i can understand this situation and like to share my opinion.
    First of all, have a look at your daily diet plan how much you consuming what you consuming and when you consuming.
    your diet must be free from excessive oil, sugar, and salt. focus on protein intake according to your body type i.e.
    according to your weight and height and what your future goal of gaining or /losing weight. cut down fat and also focus calorie required by your body.
    and if you having a bloating problem which is generally due to your unhealthy eating habits sometimes it is painful, and if it is your belly fat, is because of an excess of carbs in your diet.