Advertisement
  1. We need your feedback to shape the future of the forum click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ghabriel13, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Ghabriel13

Ghabriel13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    Using marijuana doesn't make you an addictive person, what Miss Universe Catriona Gray answered in her Q&A question “I'm for being used in medical use but not so for recreational use. Because I think if people were to argue, 'what about alcohol and cigarettes?' So everything is good but in moderation." Some people used marijuana for medical purposes, as one of the users i found this www worldwide-marijuana-seeds com/collections/victory-seeds-marijuana-seeds and i think it is one of the best MJ that can help us when it comes to the medical aspects.

2. Forest Nymph
    Bored

Forest Nymph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +866 / 1 / -16
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Marijuana is great but it's not a cure-all. THC can trigger schizophrenia in children below the age of 16, and even in adults, it should not be smoked every day all day long, as it does inhibit some blood flow to the brain. It's fine to smoke it before bed, or a few times a week, or if you have cancer all day long maybe, but when people argue it's totally "harmless" I'm just like....K.

I actually work in the cannabis industry. No, we don't get to smoke there, but I'm intimately aware of the entire process of how it's produced, and I briefly dated a grower. Some growers are unethical and destroy forests and wetlands, which is why legalization was ultimately a good thing in California, really principally for environmental reasons, but also to make it a controlled substance like alcohol. Kids smoke weed because it's easier to get on the street than alcohol. That's not okay if they're only 14.

I personally prefer edibles, and usually only eat them at night, and not every day. Occasionally I have one on a nature walk or in a hot tub, and I can verify that they certainly have a relatively mild effect that you're not going to suffer from the next day, and you can even have some insights that you otherwise might have been repressing.

Medical marijuana should be available everywhere. Particularly since non-psychoactive substances like CBD and hemp products have myriad benefits to people and our environment. I know there are downsides to legalization, especially to ethical families who grew for generations in a sustainable way, they have to scramble for all the paperwork, some of which they don't understand - they're farmers, not law students or environmental scientists. But ultimately it's for the greater good. Not just the environment and keeping it away from really young kids - incarceration rates, especially for people of color.

• Like Like x 2