Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey guys! Just joined the forum and im actually really excited! This looks like a very fun forum to be apart of. Anyways, I have been working on my website AverageJoesNutrition.com and im finally launching it to the public. Im not a super great web designer but i would like some input from fellow vegans!

I just wrote an article "What to buy a vegan for Christmas" and was wondering if some of the products i mentioned were appealing to vegans and non-vegans.

Also just want to see how you guys think the website flows, looks, what kind of products might i be able to offer, what kind of blogs would be cool, etc etc.

So hopefully someone is willing to help! :) Thanks guys.

Oh, you're great, so glad you've joined this forum. I've watched your psoriasis video and have sent the link to my friend and my brother and sister who all have it. So far I haven't, maybe because of my diet. I love the short story about girl who isn't vegan, my husband isn't but you can work it out between you. Regarding presents, subscriptions to vegan or animal welfare publications could be nice. Sounds like you have some good products on the way. I've read it all now and it's all very interesting and accessible.

The website is a very inviting place and I really like it. Keep on keeping on.:)

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to do all that! This is why I love the vegan community so much, everyone is so helpful. Thanks for sharing my videos with your family, i hope it can help them. If any of them ever have any questions feel free to message me :) Oddly enough though I am the only one in my entire family with it :/ I guess sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you do not. Thanks again for reading through my website, it really does help me stay on track with my goals.

Keep it touch :)