New here. just wanted to say hello. :)

Ibbygirl

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have been a Vegan for 5 years now and will stay Vegan for life. I am the only Vegan in all circles of my life so I thought I should seek out like minded people and joined this forum. Waving hello to everyone. :)

Hello, how you doing? Got any favourite foods in particular? Or do you like a bit of everything?

Hola Jaime. ☺️ I like a lot of things. When I went Vegan I converted my favorite recipes into a Vegan version and also learned lots of new ones so now, I eat all kinds of things. My go to recipes for hot meals are Indian veggie curry over rice with vegan roti, Asian veggie stir fry over rice, chili, black beans and rice, Ethiopian dishes, portabello mushroom sanwiches or wraps, pasta dishes etc and for non cooked meals I do juices and smoothies, fruit salads and green salads. That's my usual routine. ☺️

Reactions: ghostflow3rs
Hola Jaime. ☺️ I like a lot of things. When I went Vegan I converted my favorite recipes into a Vegan version and also learned lots of new ones so now, I eat all kinds of things. My go to recipes for hot meals are Indian veggie curry over rice with vegan roti, Asian veggie stir fry over rice, chili, black beans and rice, Ethiopian dishes, portabello mushroom sanwiches or wraps, pasta dishes etc and for non cooked meals I do juices and smoothies, fruit salads and green salads. That's my usual routine. ☺️
Mmmm! All those dishes sound fantastic! Im new here as well... vegan for almost a year but still feel extremely new <3

Mmmm! All those dishes sound fantastic! Im new here as well... vegan for almost a year but still feel extremely new <3

Thank you. ☺️ If it's any consolation I still feel that way too even 5 years later. There is always so much more to learn. Congratulations on going Vegan. I wish you all the best in your journey. ☺️

Thank you. ☺️ If it's any consolation I still feel that way too even 5 years later. There is always so much more to learn. Congratulations on going Vegan. I wish you all the best in your journey. ☺️
Thank you very much! Oh, I'm sure there is tons to learn day to day, for sure! :)

waving back!:) i'm a newbie as well. There is so much to learn from veganism and reading around the forums here is a great way.

Hi everyone!

I am Thessa, I admit I'm still making my way into full veganism... Forums helps me a lot in terms of learning and coping. You guys inspire me a lot especially in the field of ethics and self discipline. Right now I am working with a social enterprise (Fr33 Earth) as an Ambassador. We have designed very comfortable and colorful casual flip flops made of a natural rubber perfect for vegans and at the same time helping communities in Asia thrive through Kiva. Our main idea is to promote a conscious and ethical lifestyle that will change the world for the better.I really love working with them 'cause they have such a great cause, ya know... And I would like to ask you guys what you think about it?