New vegan clothing line

Vegan N Fiery

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey guys, my first post up here! Have used this many times to try find some Vegan- Theme clothes, and i found it frustratingly difficult. Yet, yesterday I stumbled across this new website ; veganverdictco , I thinkLooks pretty sweet, three tees ordered! Just thought to share it for y'all!

veganverdictco doesn't go anywhere... please include a link to the website.

please include a link to the website

That's not always good advice, since there's rules on the forum. You cannot promote your own products in the General Section. If it is in fact your products, t-shirts, cosmetics, etc, you must post links in the Ads Section, please. It must also be vegan to meet our criteria.

Ok. any good suggestions?

As long as it's not a plug for your own company, it's perfectly okay to post the link. I was just making it clear that self-promoting your site any place other than the Ads Section is not allowed here. Often people will join and drop a post to plug their site. I moved a thread already today for the same reason.

As long as it's not a plug for your own company, it's perfectly okay to post the link. I was just making it clear that self-promoting your site any place other than the Ads Section is not allowed here. Often people will join and drop a post to plug their site. I moved a thread already today for the same reason.
Hey, not my own company. Just trynna help spread the word of some clothes for us Vegans, but I guess some people have a problem with that :(

Hey, not my own company.

No cause for alarm. The comment was not directed at you in particular. Your help is still appreciated here.

As I mentioned though, quite often this is not the case with new members promoting their sites. The worst case scenario is either moving such posts/threads to Ads, or completely deleting the inappropriate ones.