New YouTube Channel-New Vegans

Asrelea

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there! šŸŒ±

My name is Asrelea, I own a small vegan dessert business called Opalā€™s Paradise. I have a true passion to create delicious desserts as well as foods, which is what brings me here today.

I started a YouTube channel where I share my love for vegan cooking through delicious recipes and a bit of my personal journey into veganism. I would like to connect with a community that shares my passion for compassionate and healthy livingā€”people like you!

I believe food has a beautiful way of bringing us together, and I hope my videos can be a source of inspiration, whether youā€™re looking for new meal ideas or just want to follow along on my vegan journey. Iā€™d love it if you could check out my channel, subscribe, and share any videos you enjoy with your friends and family. Your support means the world to me, and Iā€™m so excited to be part of this community!

Thank you, and I canā€™t wait to connect with you all! šŸ§”http://www.youtube.com/@theglutenfreevegan

The Gluten Free Vegan

Hey Asrelea ... welcome and congrats on the new YouTube channel. I hope it goes really well for you. I will pop a link to it in my newsletter this week :)

Reactions: Asrelea
Hey Asrelea ... welcome and congrats on the new YouTube channel. I hope it goes really well for you. I will pop a link to it in my newsletter this week :)
Hi! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! Is your newsletter digital? If so, send the link so I can re-share on my socials!! šŸ˜

• Friendly
Reactions: Rohan