Fullmetal_jackie

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site and I became vegan last year. Before that I was an omnivore. I don't need support in the sense that I'm struggling not to eat meat, because I'm not at all. It was a easy decision and I never really liked meat. I only ate it cause I thought I "had to"... But turning vegan have made a lot of changes in my social life... friends who didn't support my decision or people who simply doesn't get it. So that's what I'm looking for... smart vegans who "gets it" xD have an awesome day!

Congrats on your change. How's veganism perceived in Sweden, are there more vegetarians/vegans than other countries like Denmark, Germany, UK, US etc?

Well, you will certainly find people here that get it. However, unfortunately, this seems to be one of the quieter forums, at least recently.

I live in Malmö and it's voted to be the easiest town in Sweden to be vegan in xD we have vegan stores, a bunch of vegan restaurants and café's... Veganism is very in style at the moment overall in Sweden and company's is starting to produce more and more vegan and vegetarian options. Berlin is supposed to be the best city for vegans but I don't think Malmö is that far behind, even though it is a much smaller city. What's your story? :)

I live in Malmö and it's voted to be the easiest town in Sweden to be vegan in xD we have vegan stores, a bunch of vegan restaurants and café's... Veganism is very in style at the moment overall in Sweden and company's is starting to produce more and more vegan and vegetarian options. Berlin is supposed to be the best city for vegans but I don't think Malmö is that far behind, even though it is a much smaller city. What's your story? :)

Well, I live in a small town in Chile, there aren't any vegan restaurants or shops. I go to the big city a few times a year and go to a vegan shop. I don't eat out much though anyway.