Pet Shaming

hubehedu.jpg

2013-11-09092845_zps7cb98505.jpg

She did it again! What is it with Molly and pillows?! I left her with the cushion for about 2 minutes while I went and put the pillow covers and the other washing in the machine.

Even worse was my cat Pixie today. :fp:

I wasn't feeling well so I was in bed reading and he jumped on top of the wardrobe to eat some cat biscuits as I leave a blanket and a few biscuits up there for my elderly cat to have when she wants to get away from the other cats.

Pixie ignored me when when I told him to get down and he ate all the biscuits then started to gag and then proceeded to jump down from the wardrobe while spraying vomit all over the floor, shelf and onto my bed.:D:yuck:

:argh:

:D
2013-11-09092845_zps7cb98505.jpg

She did it again! What is it with Molly and pillows?! I left her with the cushion for about 2 minutes while I went and put the pillow covers and the other washing in the machine.

Even worse was my cat Pixie today. :fp:

I wasn't feeling well so I was in bed reading and he jumped on top of the wardrobe to eat some cat biscuits as I leave a blanket and a few biscuits up there for my elderly cat to have when she wants to get away from the other cats.

Pixie ignored me when when I told him to get down and he ate all the biscuits then started to gag and then proceeded to jump down from the wardrobe while spraying vomit all over the floor, shelf and onto my bed.:D:yuck:

:argh:

You seem like a very busy mum Molls, with your bunch.

I was watering a plant and kitty cat jumped onto the table in order to try and drink the water. The table is very light, so it tipped over and the plant fell and got dirt everywhere.

Reactions: Freesia
My girl got all her paws tangled up in a small plastic veggie bag this morning. She had spotted 2 teeny weeny bits of dry dog food left in the bag. I was wondering what all the commotion was about !

Reactions: Freesia and KLS52
Having fun with this big ball of fluff, Gracie. She's a four month old goldendoodle. She belongs to my friend who I am spending a few days with. Aside from peeing and pooping everywhere, she has tried to chew through my other friends' shoe, twice...got into her purse and started to chew an Advil pm...scared me thinking what could have happened if she ate it! She knocks down the gate that is up to keep her out of the dining room...She is chewing up her food bowl...I just love her! Lol
7ahede6a.jpg

Her paw in my hand. :)

yre5amyd.jpg

Reactions: AeryFairy
:D
Having fun with this big ball of fluff, Gracie. She's a four month old goldendoodle. She belongs to my friend who I am spending a few days with. Aside from peeing and pooping everywhere, she has tried to chew through my other friends' shoe, twice...got into her purse and started to chew an Advil pm...scared me thinking what could have happened if she ate it! She knocks down the gate that is up to keep her out of the dining room...She is chewing up her food bowl...I just love her! Lol
7ahede6a.jpg

Her paw in my hand. :)

yre5amyd.jpg

She is gorgeous and the look on her face says ' I know that I can get away with this. Yay, they are all nuts about me'.

^ Aww. One of my husband's work colleagues has three Labradoodles and they are so cute. We have seen them in the park and I stroked them and their fur is so soft. They look like large poodles but they are white/golden in colour. Absolutely gorgeous.

^ Aww. One of my husband's work colleagues has three Labradoodles and they are so cute. We have seen them in the park and I stroked them and their fur is so soft. They look like large poodles but they are white/golden in colour. Absolutely gorgeous.
I have another friend with a labradoodle. She is huge and gorgeous. :)

Lol lol lol

Joon is six months old and she is still really big on doing the kneading/suckling thing. I constantly have to redirect her away from my boob area, lol. :blush:

I was making coffee this morning whilst fiancé was getting ready in the bathroom, and out of nowhere I heard:

"KITTY, NO, THAT'S MY *****!"

I am sorry, that is very funny.
I would always have to warn men that I was with to be careful if they scratched their man parts in bed, at night, because the cat would attack it. They would not listen to me and get a cat attacking them.

Reactions: Mischief and KLS52
This is from the Internet. Made me lol. Probably because I'm partial to baby Jesus, lol.
ga5amamy.jpg

Reactions: Wolfie
I'm bringing this thread back, because I just found Pixel's stash. A pile of about 20 socks in the little gap beside the wardrobe. Every now and then she'll walk into the living room with a sock in her mouth, drop it on the floor, and meow really loudly - it was driving me nuts trying to figure out where she was getting them!

Last edited:
I want what you're eating:

2uyknxv.jpg
How did I miss seeing this? I could never figure out if my cats Harriet and Crystal really liked what I eat, or if they just wanted some of it because I was eating it. Crystal was the worst- she'd reach brazenly with her paw at whatever she wanted if she thought she could reach it.

Then there was our family cat Patches, who had this thing for pumpkin pie. She didn't eat much of it; I just remember the day I noticed a teaspoonful-shaped-and-sized area missing from an otherwise untouched pumpkin pie we had left on the counter. We figured it must have been her. As recall, we ate the pie anyway, but Mom covered the next one with aluminum foil. Sure enough, we caught Patches picking at the foil shortly after, and put it in the cabinet before she ate any. I have read that cooked unflavored pumpkin can be good for cats, at least in small amounts, but the sugar in a pie surely wouldn't be.

Reactions: AeryFairy