Advertisement

Reason to be vegan

Discussion in 'Support' started by Deleted member 2263, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Deleted member 2263

Deleted member 2263 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Suggested going to an animal rescue sanctuary to make amends to all the animals that have died as a result of my lifesituation (being born into such) involving meat and dairy eating and at one point ending up vvith pills from pretty horrible production lines. Though I had tried some at an earlier point before it vvas forcible. Did not really vvant them, kind of interesting. Does not vvork for me or anyone.

The fact though; I have allergy to beings vvith fur.
    Could care for pigs I guess.

I like having these allergies, I did not "get a dog" as a child though much seeking the connection and joy of a partner/family member (not the solely in house and leashed vvalks life of a dog though, thats too creepy).

I vvould not take allergy pills even if I could;
    May have been a causage of my severe suffering.. Family or my vvanting to "get a dog"/"get a cat" though the vvording does injustice.

Ill just navigate by my allergies, they typically tell me something right. I knovv various things I can change for those allergies to likely disappear; relations to end and akin.

And have vegans in your environment, vvithout holding onto these and hindering these from meeting other vegans except those you vvant them to/of particular backgrounds/akin/those "already there". (Fear of leaving; causing the very need and seeking to).

2. veganDreama

veganDreama Active Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 2 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I can't have pets either. They are not allowed in the flat where I live.

3. Deleted member 2263

Deleted member 2263 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0