Recommendations for vegan brands (not food related)

George S

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello guys and girls :) I am new to veganism and i would like to find some good quality vegan/cruelty free brands (anything but food related). Could you suggest me any? When you want to shop a certain product which brand/store is your go to choice?

Thank you in advance!

The Thrive Market is a good place to start.
Amazon has a lot of vegan stuff. You just have to search for them. Vegan vitamins to Free Trade chocolate.

About the only shoes, I buy anymore are running shoes and for a while, I've been buying Brooks. They are not 100% vegan but close enough for me. New Balance is probably a better choice since they are made in America so you can rest assured that they are not produced with child labor. But they are very expensive.

For outerwear and outdoor stuff, I like to start with Patagonia or Northface. They seem to be in a two horse race for who is more ethical. But I don't limit my searches to them. That is just where I start.

For household products, I like the company Method. But they are stupidly expensive. However, they check all my boxes. Plus buying their stuff online is very simple.

There are some great websites that provide lists. PETA is usually the place to start. They have a section called Vegan 101 that is definitely worth checking out.