Returning Vegan

Don

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey yall, I just signed up to the forum and wanted to pop in and say hi đź‘‹.

I had a short 6 month stint with veganism roughly 7 or 8 years ago in my late 20s. Ultimately, I think I failed due to cravings and societal pressures. I've felt disgusted with myself many times since.

That said, I feel mentally in a better place now and am excited to surround myself with and learn from like minded people.

I'm gonna do my best to make this 2nd attempt stick.

Welcome to VF! And way to go on giving veganism another go. :)

Hey yall, I just signed up to the forum and wanted to pop in and say hi đź‘‹.

I had a short 6 month stint with veganism roughly 7 or 8 years ago in my late 20s. Ultimately, I think I failed due to cravings and societal pressures. I've felt disgusted with myself many times since.

That said, I feel mentally in a better place now and am excited to surround myself with and learn from like minded people.

I'm gonna do my best to make this 2nd attempt stick.

welcome to the forum and congrats on your decision

Like you, it was a journey for me that started in my 30's, dropped in an out and finally went fully vegan almost 8 years ago.

Enjoy the journey and the lovely foods and spices and know that the animals thank you, the environment thanks you and your body will also thank you.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
We're very glad you're here! I also slipped from being vegetarian when I was married and had kids. I went back when they got older, it is a struggle when you have others that try and change you

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15