Advertisement

Skin and hair care oil needed

Discussion in 'Health' started by AliceDerm, Aug 7, 2018.

1. AliceDerm
    Alienated

AliceDerm New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hey, guys:) I am looking for some really good oil for hair and skin, something 100% natural, I know that some companies just claim that they have 100% organic and natural ones. I hate them:confused::mad::mad::mad: please help me find something really worth buying;)

2. Kellyr

Kellyr Active Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Have you tried jojoba oil? You can find organic varieties available on Amazon or in your local health grocer.

3. AliceDerm
    Alienated

AliceDerm New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Actually, there is a plenty of them, but I do not which one to try, can anyone recommend me anything?

4. Kellyr

Kellyr Active Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wendy Diaz
    Relaxed

Wendy Diaz Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I love coconut oil and castor oil. Amazon.com has a great variety of vegan and, cruelty free and organic

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. kelli
    Inpain

kelli Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    coconut oil, jojoba oil are ones I use.

• Like Like x 1
  7. john21

john21 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hi, @AliceDerm i agree with you. There are too many brands who claims to produce 100% organic. in the past i had dry and dizzy hair and i couldn't figure it out why i have dry hair because my skin oily on same time. but after using jojoba oil i found my hair is not dry anymore and i got dandruff free and smooth hair in a while. at the same time i used jojoba oil for skin it's control my oily skin and made my skin soft and glowing. and i'll recommend you a jojoba oil from virginic with all natural ingredients and pure organic https://virginic.com/collections/oils/products/golden-jojoba-oil. have a nice day

8. Hannahbanana1234

Hannahbanana1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Heyyyyy! Honestly as someone with curly hair you have no freaking idea how badly I struggle to find products to use that doesn't make me look like an electrocuted rat in the next 30 min or so after I leave my place... I've been using one by Virginic for about a year now:https://virginic.com/collections/oils/products/moroccan-argan-oil... they have other oils too but I always find my self buying argan oil in products mainly because it's healthier for my hair and makes my curles kind of more balanced and not all over the place. I also use it after I straighten my hair to give it a shine and mask out the burnt hair smell that's left after..

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  9. Hannahbanana1234

Hannahbanana1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  10. Eline

Eline New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hi there. I've tested new organic butter recently. I wasn't sure what to buy 'cause I've never tried vegan butter or oils before. After all, I've chosen an avocado butter: it fits both for skin and hair. I've even didn't expect but the results are fantastic. My skin looks much better :)