Package Exchange Spring Exchange Q&A Thread

Great news, Swamp-Dweller!

Your package was mailed yesterday, via USPS. The -less- good news is that it may not make it to you before Tuesday. Hopefully you are not too upset waiting the extra couple days, and it will be worth the agonizing patience.

Dear Yally,
Apparently, our post systems work very well. The post has already attempted to deliver at your address today. You should've received a card indicating where you need to pick up the package from.

Eep, I didn't get a card! Someone pesky must have 'cleaned' it away :(

Was it definitely with the Royal Mail? I could go to the depot and see if they have it anyway.

Sorry Spring Santa :(

My lovely Spring Santa! I went to the depot but they were closed. There was a big sign outside though that said 'no card, no parcel!' :(

Do you maybe know which courier is handling the package, I could call them?

Boo, I'm sorry to be difficult and worry you! I just don't want it sent back to you, it's mine damnit! ;)

My lovely Spring Santa! I went to the depot but they were closed. There was a big sign outside though that said 'no card, no parcel!' :(

Do you maybe know which courier is handling the package, I could call them?

Boo, I'm sorry to be difficult and worry you! I just don't want it sent back to you, it's mine damnit! ;)
It should be the royal mail. Did you get it yet? I checked the tracking number and it says the package was successfully delivered.....Now, I'm worried!

Does anyone else live with you that could've received it?

It should be the royal mail. Did you get it yet? I checked the tracking number and it says the package was successfully delivered.....Now, I'm worried!

They've probably left it with a neighbour and not bothered leaving a card. I'm sure it'll show up soon :)

SALLYOMALLY:

Spring Santa had a hectic week and fell behind, but your package should arrive Monday. Sorry it's late!

Please could I have the tracking number? If it doesn't show up by tomorrow I'm going to call the Royal Mail :)

And I was so excited I forgot to say thank you!!! :)

Will post photos in a bit.

AERYFAIRY!
The Spring Exchange Fairy finally got your parcel in the post! :starshower:

I must apologise for the delay. My cousin the Spring Cleaning Fairy has had a lot of work to do this year and got me to help with the scrubbing and vacuuming. A fairy's work is never done!

I hope everything is worth the wait! Enjoy! :starshower:

Reactions: AeryFairy