The Best Baked Beans - Heinz ?

Well I used to swear by heinz beans and wouldn't buy any other type. But I read some reviews on Ocadoabout the Waitrose essential beans (where I get the weekly shop) and decided to give those a try. Now I agree with what other reviewers said and actually prefer them to heinz beans. They're really good!

Last edited:
I had beans on toast several times last week. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to France in the 90s, and all I could find in the supermarket, was sausage in baked beans.

In the US, we usually think of baked beans as the sweeter Boston baked bean type. Some have pig or cow, some are vegan.

I tried the Heinz and did not like the, even on toast.

I went to France in the 90s, and all I could find in the supermarket, was sausage in baked beans.

Well as you know the French have to have meat with everything.:(
In the US, we usually think of baked beans as the sweeter Boston baked bean type. Some have pig or cow, some are vegan.

I tried the Heinz and did not like the, even on toast.

That is how I make mine ; Boston style with maple syrup and liquid smoke and lots of spices.

I love Heinz baked beans. I just heat and eat them by themselves. I tried them on toast because I heard so much about it but I didn't like them that way. The toast took away flavor from the beans and vice versa, so it was kind of blah. I'll stick with them plain, I enjoy them that way. :yes:

I try not to let the toast get soggy from the beans; I eat them separately; bite of toast and a spoon of the beans.