Top 10 Vegan Finds at Natural Products Expo West 2017

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
That Chao mac and cheese looks so good. And so does the Upton stuff, and the jerky, and....well all of it. :)

I've wanted to go to this expo for years, but unless you're involved in the food industry somehow, it's crazy expensive to go, almost $1000.

...I was only able to go one day this year, but I still managed to cover lots of ground and hit most of the booths I was interested in checking out. I'm ecstatic that veganism keeps getting bigger and bigger at Expo, and I even overheard a buyer from a HUGE grocery chain (that was checking out a vegan cheese line no less!) exclaim that veganism seems to be everywhere this year (she's right, and it's just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger)! There was so much vegan stuff to check out and I stuffed my face with so much vegan food, but there were ten vegan finds that really stood out. Check them out...

The Spooky Vegan: Top 10 Vegan Finds at Natural Products Expo West 2017

Reactions: Amy SF
I'm especially looking forward to #2, the Follow Your Heart vegan yogurts. I really, really don't like existing vegan yogurts, especially Silk, so a new brand of them, especially FYH, is welcome. I hope they also come up with a Greek-style vegan yogurt.

I've been eating Almonde yogurt. First the vanilla, now blueberry. they've been on sale, Textures not like regular yogurts, but the blueberry is really good! Fruity, not too sweet, and has that yogurt tang without the aftertaste many soy yogurts have. Oh, and it's a comparable price

Reactions: Calliegirl
I'm especially looking forward to #2, the Follow Your Heart vegan yogurts. I really, really don't like existing vegan yogurts, especially Silk, so a new brand of them, especially FYH, is welcome. I hope they also come up with a Greek-style vegan yogurt.
Daiya has Greek style yogurts. I love the peach one.