Transitioning: vegan soylent

arencell

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello vegans,

I wanted to know if this sort of diet I've made, a vegan soylent one, would make dietary sense. I haven't gotten anything yet, so feel free to criticize. I am thinking that 5:2 fasting would also work with this. The mix is going to be 100 imperial metric pounds and I will need to consume 1 imperial metric cup every day in order to finish this in 1 year (261 days + 5:2 fasting). This will fit into 7 liter storage, based on my estimation. The diet goes like this:

NOTE: I had to remove all the links, so you're going to have to google everything. Sorry!

55g of avocado powder (link: americanspice brand ; nutrition: self nutritiondata, subtract water weight)
34g of ground Flax (link: puritan brand ; nutrition: self nutrition data)
28g of pumpkin seed powder (link: from sproutliving ; nutrition: aforementioned)
10g of dried goji berries (link: from nuts website ; nutrition: nutritionvalue info, divide by 10 for nutrition)
50g of watercress powder (link: watercress powder on amazon ; nutrition: self nutritiondata, subtract water weight and multiply by 10 for nutrition)
Supplement: garden of life family mulivitamin

And this is the general nutrition (w/o supplement):

Fats: ~ 59g, Monounsaturated Fat: 18.1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 14.6g, Omega-3 Fat: 12g, Omega-6 Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5.3g

Proteins: ~ 54g

Carbs: ~ 40g, Dietary Fiber: 31.3g, Sugar: 8.2g, Starch: 0.2g

Vitamins:
Vit. A: 580 %DV, Vit. C: 700 %DV, Vit. D: 0 %DV, Vit. E: 60 %DV, Vit. K: 3000 %DV, Thiamin: 73 %DV, Riboflavin: 66 %DV, Niacin: 24 %DV, B6: 66 %DV, Folate: 50 %DV, B12: I'm vegan, Pantothenic Acid: 50 %DV, Choline: 20 %DV

Minerals: Calcium: 150 %DV, Iron: 70 %DV, Magnesium: 100 %DV, Phosphorus: 97 %DV, Sodium: 36 %DV, Zinc: 21 %DV, Copper: 60 %DV, Manganese: 210 %DV, Selenium: 32 %DV

I interested to hear your thoughts. I'm not dedicated to this, nor will I feel bad if you tell me to abandon the idea. I think it's just interesting. Thanks for reading!