Product Vegan baby formula!

jbrown

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
That's right moms! Check out a new resource for keeping your baby healthy and vegan! From vegan to organic formulas, our top picks for your little one to thrive and growth strong. CLICK BABYJOEY to see us and our products!

Just checked out babyjoey and i was trying to check Baby's one formula but it takes me to amazon as soon as i click it?

My niece has a new baby and one of my nephews' friends works for this company and is sending her stuff. I think it might be pricey but she is getting the friend's and family discount. But it seems to be of really high quality. Each week their menu changes and you pick out what you want and they ship it to you.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
I have a baby girl of 8month,she dont like any formula ?? Can anyone suggest me which one formula is best for her??

Try Yumi. but if that doesn't work, it is easy enough to make your own. My niece has a connection at Yummi and gets their stuff for free but still makes her own too. oh, wait that is baby Food. you asked about formula. I saw an ad for some lately.....Earth's Best

yeah, actually, the best thing would be to consult a pediatrician and see what he/she says. However, I'd like to ask which ones have you already tried? My little one didn't like any of them when she was approximately 2 months, but we didn't have a choice and we tried almost every formula available on the market. The only formula that suited her was 13 holle formula from anyorganics.com. I was really excited when I discovered this online shop as I took advantage of affordable prices and qualitative products. Thanks God, she accepted this formula.