Advertisement

Vegan cleanser

Discussion in 'Products' started by Sally, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Sally
    Joyful

Sally Active Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 1 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I was looking for a vegan cleanser. Boots could not offer anything with a leaping rabbit. So I went down to good old Holland and Barrett and they sell Dr.Organic Rose Otto Cleansing Milk. This is lovely, it takes off waterproof mascara and leaves your skin feeling really soft. It's more like a thick cream than a milk and smells gorgeous. It costs £7.something, for 150 ml, but you don't need to use a lot.

The saleslady also told me about pure almond oil, she orders it from Germany where you can buy it anywhere apparently, harder to get over here. Her skin was lovely, so that's one to consider too, if you can get hold of it.

2. winter.frost

winter.frost Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. Katie Hope

Katie Hope Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Other
    Hi Sally, I see your post was a while back and you may have found something now but
    tropic Skin care offer full skincare and makeup which is vegan and cruelty free! I use it all and it's fab for sensitive skin which i have but it suits all skin types. If you want more details Please feel Free to ask.
    I hope this helps.
    Kt

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  4. clair.ita
    Angelic

clair.ita Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    Hiii! As I value natural cosmetics (and vegan and cruelty-free obvi) I really can vouch for Virginic's almond makeup remover. More on the pricey side but very efficient.