Product Vegan cosmetics shop ! we need your support !

jessicade

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello !

My name's Jessica, I'm a student in Geneva, Switzerland.

First of all, I'm sorry for my english and I hope I don't disturb you with this post :)

As everybody here, I LOVE animals, and that's why I would like to become a lawyer in animal rights. But one year ago, I discover that a lot of my cosmetics were tested on animals and not vegan :-( This is why I founded Jessie's Genève / Vegan cosmetics , a vegan and cruelty-free beauty-box.

We work with many organisations and we give them a part of our benefit !

But now, my customers would like to have real shop, not an online one. I would like to open a first shop in Geneva and propose international shipping :) My dream is to open more shop in the rest of the world.

And because I love humans too, I would like to hire students and people with difficulties in life, such as homeless people.

But first, I really really need you ! I made a crowdfunding page here :

http://www.100-days.net/en/projekt/boutique-jessie-s

You'll find a lot of informations on this page :) For every donation, we send a vegan gift !<3

If you have any questions or If you would like to work with our team once the shop is open, don't hesitate to contact me !

Thank you very much <3

Have a lovely day,

Jessica

(The puppy on the picture is mine, his name is Browny. And the Labradoodle is Yoda . They are rescued dogs <3 )