Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
W

winter.frost

I'm interested to know just how pervasive veganism is becoming among our online community, and whether it is sitting comfortably with people of other faiths (I can't especially think why not) and - if so - which.

NB. I'm not saying that veganism is a 'belief' I'm just wandering how it sits with the life systems of other people. :)

Please only answer this poll if you are seriously considering veganism, or already count yourself as vegan. Please also consider each option as enveloping all denominations and creeds of each faith.

I have included Buddhism and paganism despite the fact that many would consider either to be rather a 'way of life' and not, per se, a religion. I have exhausted the number of options available in a poll, so I apologise if you feel you are not represented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other for me:

So I am not part of any organised religion, and I believe in myself rather than an idol - but at the same time I do not discount the existence of a higher power, just that until now I have not seen any proof (that I could connect with) on that front. Not quite atheist, not quite religious - other ;)

Hinduism... True Hindu's are expected to be vegetarians, though there are a lot who now simply exclude beef.