Weird Wallet Experience

Joe

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I managed to drop my wallet unawares while trying to carry my pants to the laundry room.

When I finally found it, it seemed strangely "light." This is because during the fall of the wallet, most of my cards fell out of it separately and were in a separate pile on the floor about two feet from where the wallet was found. (I mean plastic cards like AAA Membership, Starbucks reward card, Office Depot card, voter registration card, etc., etc.)

So now I have a big rubber band wrapped around my wallet. Maybe I should get a new one. Any tips or pointers for finding a wallet that is more "secure"?

It sounds like you just don't have enough cards. Just stuff so many cards in it that it gets completely bloated. That way they won't fall out.

It sounds like you just don't have enough cards. Just stuff so many cards in it that it gets completely bloated. That way they won't fall out.

You are at least partly right. I think the problem was in part precipitated by my taking a lot of the expired or otherwise unneeded cards out of my wallet in the first place, thus thinning it out. I suppose I could pack in a bunch of useless cards as "filler," but that solution just seems a bit counter-intuitive.