What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made vegan "tuna salad" with mashed chickpeas, jackfruit, kombu, FYH vegenaise, garlic powder, salt and fresh dill. Made a sandwich with toasted Ezekiel bread.

Prepared jackfruit is freaky to look at. It actually looks so much like fish flesh its unsettling.

Pizza, topped with spicy home made tomato sauce, hummus, roasted garlic, onion, pineapple, capsicum, mushroom, olives and a mix of baby spinach and basil as a garnish

Last night was veggie sushi, my own version of fried spring rolls and crabless ragoons made with hearts of palm.

Tonight will be lemon orzo soup in the slow cooker with yellow squash, onion, kale, red lentils, carrots, orzo and no chicken base with a ton of seasonings.

I ended up spending dinner out into two parts. First, I had some teriyaki tofu. Then, when it was ready, I ate a baked potato with Earth Balance and vegan ranch dressing on it. Yum!

Grilled cheese with chao (the best so far), green olives, pickles and a slice of home made pizza.

I had some zero calorie rice with marinara sauce, some vegan chicken substitute and pineapple

I had a dream about making this casserole with brussel sprouts so I made a brussel sprouts pie. Layered with polenta, zucchini, seasoned brussel sprouts and topped with mashed potatoes. It was so amazing. I need to dream about food more often.

Jasmine rice, frozen cauliflower cooked in sesame oil and gardein beefless tips. Was really good.

Black eyed peas with greens and made myself a plate of nachos.

Making fish tacos with Gardein battered fish. I've made this before and it is so darn tasty! I make a nice mango chutney for this, and serve it with a delicious avocado crema on top. Yum!

Making creamy broccoli and potato soup with daiya cheese tonight.

I made this awesome coconut curry, red lentil soup today, but that was lunch.

For dinner I'm making my classic 10 minute stir-fry, cause I don't feel like cooking anymore today.

I basically just toss a bag of mixed frozen veggies into the wok. This time for sauce I'm using a dark soy, maple syrup, chili flakes, and a wee bit of corn starch to bring it all together....oh, and I add my own fresh ginger and garlic.

This is one of the easiest meals and so tasty. I have some leftover brown basmati rice from yesterday that I'll fry up with some cumin seeds and frozen peas...Indian style. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.