What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was stir fry with leftover jasmine rice. Tonight will be curry with potatoes, kale, mushrooms, peppers and either cauliflower or broccoli.

Reactions: Qwaychou
I am having sauteed Trumpet mushrooms with a bit of homemade BBQ sauce, served up with roasted broccoli and a wonderfully delicious baked Japanese yam.

Made crunch wraps. They were pretty good and easy to make.

I know the thread says what "did" you eat for dinner, but mine isn't quite cooked yet. I am cooking a massive stuffed red pepper. It was so big I cut it in half and stuffed them like boats instead. The stuffing is couscous, with sauteed portobello mushroom, garlic, onion, and some re-hydrated TVP. I mixed that all into a yummy stuffing. It should be ready by the time I'm done poking around on here on the forum. *smiles*

Had pad see ew last night. Made homemade vegan "fish" sauce. Not too bad and probably about the same as I remember it. Haven't had it in years.

I made a mock pulled pork sandwich with jackfruit and topped with some coleslaw.

Tonight I'm having a multi-bean veggie chili, which is going to start simmering in my crockpot shortly.

Making portabella stew in the slow cooker today.

Had a delicious pizza last night. It was a simple Margherita style pizza with fresh basil, tomatoes, but with a few kalamata olives on top.

Tonight I am roasting a cauliflower whole with some tasty spices. I will probably have a Japanese yam with it. I am so addicted to those.

Roasted red pototoes, eggplant, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, onion and garlic with daiya mac and cheese. Had a couple of boca nuggets as well with korean bbq sauce.

Well, the cauliflower was awesome, and the leftovers are going into a curried veggie soup later today.

Dinner tonight will be Gomae spinach, and some avocado and daikon radish sushi rolls.

Glad the cauliflower was so good, Veganite!

Last night, I had olive and garlic pizza, homemade by my wife.

Tonight, I'm making a tomato, multi-mushroom pasta sauce to go over some fresh made pasta. Yum!

Tonight will be pasta with mushroom, tomato, greens, basil, eggplant and hearts of palm.

I'm having a piece of tempeh, marinated and barbecued, with some kale coleslaw and steamed rice.

Made potato and leek soup in the slow cooker. Came home early so decided to make the vegan corned beef. Didn't come out as great as I would have hoped. The cabbage and potatoes were good though.

Last night I made a homemade mac & cheese with cashews. It was pretty tasty. I'll use the leftovers tonight for a casserole of some sort.

Making a mushroom bourguignon tonight for my gf. I just have to find me some vegan friendly red wine today. I'll be using a mushroom combination of dried porcini and chanterelle mushrooms, which soak for a few hours, and then for fresh I have shiitaki, cremini, oyster, and portobello. I can hardly wait to get this simmering. I will serve it traditionally with vegan sour cream. I have not tried this recipe before, so wish me luck!

Reactions: hopeful
Status
Not open for further replies.