Advertisement
  1. Boo! Guest!

We're celebrating Halloween by turning the forum incredibly spooky! Though if you'd like to revert to the default theme click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Would sheep go feral?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sally, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Sally
    Joyful

Sally Active Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 1 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Just wondering about how farm animals would act if they weren't used to humans and the farming regime. If they were free to roam would they become wild. Would dear little piglets grow into aggressive wild boars? Bulls are always potentially dangerous because of their sheer size. I wonder what the true nature of sheep is.

2. gab
    Devilish

gab Active Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -2
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Sally that's an interesting topic, my answer is: we'll have to wait and see once the world turns vegan ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. alleycat

alleycat Active Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    In Australia we have many feral animals. Cats ,dogs, cattle, pigs, poultry, rats, mice, rabbits, goats, horses, donkeys, foxes, camels, sparrows, myna birds, starlings, some cockroaches, bees, wasps, rainbow and brown trout, carp, cane toads and probably a few more I have missed. But sheep don't seem to be as big a problem as some of the others.