Bear, lion and tiger trio in Atlanta, Georgia

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
No need to be afraid of these wild animals, Dorothy: This lion, tiger and bear are best pals! An unusual trio, sure, but these three literally cannot live without each other.

They were rescued from the basement of a home in Atlanta, Georgia, during a 2001 drug raid and turned into Noah’s Ark, a nonprofit animal sanctuary just south of the city, according to My Modern Met. As the staff at Noah’s Ark nursed the injured and malnourished cubs back to health, they decided to separate them.
... but the separation made them depressed, so they were quickly reunited.
Article: Unusual BFFs: A lion and tiger and bear, oh my! (hlntv.com, May 28, 2014)

Some very cute animal pictures in this article. (Might want to shut your eyes in the picture where they are fed though!)

A bear, a lion and a tiger walk into a bar in Atlanta. The bear says, “Beers all around, and put ‘em on my tab.” The lion says, “No, put ‘em on MY tab.” The tiger says, “No put ‘em on MY tab.” The three animals then begin arguing over who got to pay for the beers for the crowd. Things get so heated they start to go at each other, fang and claw. The bartender then fires a warning shot into the ceiling to stop them, whereupon the bear, the lion and the tiger make up and hug one another. The bear says, “Let’s split the tab three ways to show everyone in here that we’re friends again.” The lion and the tiger agree. “Sorry, guys,” says the bartender. “But everyone in here fled in terror when you three walked in."

“Oh, dear” says the bear. “That’s okay,” say the lion and the tiger. “More beer for us!” And the three animal friends sit down and happily toast their friendship.