California Pizza Kitchen adds PB"chicken" to menu

I saw an ad for Donatos Pizza having vegan options in plant based meat and cheese. Got so excite when I saw one on a street, and city, right by my-- It turned out to be a different state! :fp:
I'll have to check into California Pizza--frozen right?
Although chicken on pizza - of any type- has zero appeal! I want Beyond Sausage on mine, with a gluten full crust and cheeseless is fine!

Reactions: Emma JC
I saw an ad for Donatos Pizza having vegan options in plant based meat and cheese. Got so excite when I saw one on a street, and city, right by my-- It turned out to be a different state! :fp:
I'll have to check into California Pizza--frozen right?
Although chicken on pizza - of any type- has zero appeal! I want Beyond Sausage on mine, with a gluten full crust and cheeseless is fine!
Hi Silva,

California Pizza Kitchen is a sit-down type pizza restaurant, although you can also order for take-out.

There is a restaurant near me. And you can find the frozen pizzas at the supermarket.
Back before I was vegan I really liked their pizzas. Come to think of it I could order a vegetarian without cheese. That would be good.

Reactions: Emma JC and David3
There actually is a restaurant by me--but the menu has zero appeal!
Plant based chicken is the only vegan option--and it's BBQ! :yuck:
Nothing about being vegan, or having vegan cheese

Reactions: Emma JC and David3
There actually is a restaurant by me--but the menu has zero appeal!
Plant based chicken is the only vegan option--and it's BBQ! :yuck:
Nothing about being vegan, or having vegan cheese
I'm guessing that the intended customers are flexitarian.

or vegetarian.
As if pizza needed to do anything else to attract vegetarians? :fp:
Many pizza places by me don't even let you choose another topping as a sub for cheese--because cheese is included in the basic pizza!

Reactions: Lou
As if pizza needed to do anything else to attract vegetarians? :fp:
Many pizza places by me don't even let you choose another topping as a sub for cheese--because cheese is included in the basic pizza!
Oh, I hadn't thought of subs.
but the one time I had Daiya cheese on a pizza I thought it ruined the pizza. Mostly when I went to a pizza place I got the salad bar. Or a pizza w/o cheese. (which until you brought it up - I hadn't realized - it is sort of a rip-off. )

Now I can make my own. Or get a frozen vegan pizza. My little grocery store now has Sweet Earth.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had such a craving for pizza coming home! Definitely what I'll get this weekend--maybe even go all out and get Donatos plant based sausage! Out of the way though, so probably not.
Thinking of stopping at TJ's after work and still p'ssed at them for having a good roasted veggie, cheeseless pizza, but ruining it with honey. Of all the things to look for on a pizza! :argh:

I had such a craving for pizza coming home! Definitely what I'll get this weekend--maybe even go all out and get Donatos plant based sausage! Out of the way though, so probably not.
Thinking of stopping at TJ's after work and still p'ssed at them for having a good roasted veggie, cheeseless pizza, but ruining it with honey. Of all the things to look for on a pizza! :argh:
My TJ's doesn't carry the cheeseless pizza anymore.
but my Molly Stone's has one from Sweet Earth.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas