Advertisement
  1. We need your feedback to shape the future of the forum click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

CHOCOLATE

Discussion in 'Food' started by Ryan, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TheVioletEagle

TheVioletEagle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Some sugar is refined with bone char, so would not truly be vegan. I did not know this for a long time, was very grossed out to discover this. There are brands you can find that specifically say they are vegan if this sort of thing concerns you. I agree with you though - if I am in the mood for a dessert / treat, I am generally not concerned about how healthy it is, as long as it is vegan & delicious!

2. Rory17

Rory17 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1
    A lot of vegan alternatives to milk or white chocolate tend to be very sweet, too sweet for me. However, I do like the Plamil one, which can sometimes be found in Holland and Barrett shops. I also do like Booja Boojas, which can be found in Holland and Barrett shops at around Easter and Christmas (sadly, I think it might be a general thing for Holland and Barrett shops to not do them at any other time of the year). I also like Vego bars, which aren't usually stocked by Holland and Barrett shops in my experience (you might be able to find them in another health food shop, though).
    Best of luck.

3. Mark Mywordz
    Feuding

Mark Mywordz Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -5
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    Hi Sally. You need to change your doctor ASAP. My Spanish doctor (actually he's a consultant) told me that every cigarette causes damaging changes in the body. Sugar is every bit as bad as cigarettes and is just as addictive.

4. Rogers Paul

Rogers Paul New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am a chocolates lover, I like very much Chocolates. Especially I liked Chocoletes of Casio sounds and I always eat it.Their chocolates are very yammy and delicious. they are offer the Best American chocolates and also Best American chocolate bars. This are the Best Chocolate Shops In The world

5. Rogers Paul

Rogers Paul New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like Dark Chocolates too. I always eat casio and cardamom chocolate, and their chocolates are very delicious. They are the best chocolate shops in the world and also Best online chocolate websites.

Attached Files:

6. TofuRobot
    Curious

TofuRobot Active Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    I will never get used to Stevia. It's awful. I t tastes like saccharine, imo. It's truly frustrating to find it in so many things that could have otherwise natural, cane sugar. I have no issues with cane sugar. lots of people are actually allergic to stevia.

7. CattyB

CattyB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0