Advertisement
  1. We have a moderator position available, click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Compatibility between people

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sorin, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Sorin

Sorin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hello, I am Sorin, I am vegan.

It is supposed that there is greater compatibility between people who have a similar diet than between people who have a different diet.

I think I would feel more comfortable with vegans than with some non-vegan companions. And of course I would feel best in the company of a vegan woman (who does not bite).

This forum is better than other sites that are posted only plates of food.

I have been a vegan since 12 years ago and I have never met vegans and I have no vegan friends because I did not have time to look for them and meet them.

2. Veganite
    Sunshine

Veganite Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -2
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Welcome to the forum from BC, Canada.

I dream of meeting that gorgeous vegan chef someday. It's not that I want someone to cook for me, exclusively. I love cooking too, so it's more for shared, similar interests - compatibility. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting.

3. Nekodaiden

Nekodaiden Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Welcome to the forum, Sorin.

I hope you do take a little time to post what kinds of things you eat. Vegans and Vegan curious will/do look at the food sections to get an idea of what vegans eat. As a 12 year veteran I'm sure you could contribute in this area. Part of the reason I came here was for this reason!